Thursday, January 26, 2006

Holy Rollers vs. Putas Del Fuego

Okay, so the 2nd bout of the 2006 season is Sunday the 29th. And I think I'm definitely going. I'm going to attempt to buy tickets tonight. Wish me luck.

I wasn't able to go to the 1st bout on the 15th featuring Cherry Bombs vs. Hellcats. From what I understand, it was a good match with the Hellcats (I believe) winning by 3 points. It was a rough match though...

(From the TXRD message boards)
Post:
Lawbaby- Landed on her face and broke her nose. Cherry Bombs
Annie Afterparty- Lawbaby elbow blocked Annie and she was low or something, and she broke her nose. Hellcats
Varucca Assault- Cracked ribs, EMT popped them back in. Cherry Bombs
Sweetie Switchblade- Cracked ribs, nursing em back to health. Hellcats
Evilynn Incarnit- Kidney shaped bruise on her tookus (butt). Cherry Bombs

Another Post:
Actually.....
Annie Afterparty got her nose broken from Lawbaby elbowing her while throwning some punches in the bench-clearing brawl that happened in the first quarter.
Varuca Assault only dislocated her rib and the EMT's popped it back in.

WOW....sorry I missed that one. I hope all the girls are healing & okay. This Sunday's bout should be great though. I'm determined not to miss it.

No comments: