Monday, February 12, 2007

TXRD Valentine's Day Massacre final score!


Hey there derby fans! We're working hard on getting together a play-by-play bout recap posted...complete with pics and videos, but great things take time...so keep checking back...for now, I leave you with my personal favorite pics of the evening...The final score was Holy Rollers: 72 Rhinestone Cowgirls: 43
Peace out and sk8 on! ÅnaRchy


The Bloggers with killer Miss Conduct


The Bloggers with Å's hero, Punky Bruiser


And last, but certainly not least, The Bloggers with the infamous and totally badass Sister Mary Jane

1 comment:

Missy Mayhem said...

Just call me Zoolander & bask in the radiance of my Blue Steel!

Hopefully I'll drop Magnum on ya at the next bout. And possibly we can break-dance fight.

~Skate Bettie~