Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Suck! I really do.

I'm sooo behind in posting. I'M SORRY!
I went to the Texas Rollergirls season starter bout on March 5th. It was AWESOME! (More on that soon.) I have pics, mostly bad ones but the posed pics came out ok, as well as a 1/2 done bout review post on it. A week & a half later, still not posted. Shit!

I missed the last Lonestar Rollergirls bout...not counting the cancelled bout in late Feb that turned into a fan meet/greet. Double Shit! And it looks like I just might possibly miss the SxSW Texas Rollergirls bout due to babysitter issues, (it's Spring Break here & everyone is out of town). Triple Shit! I can't keep up. We were supposed to go out of town for Spring Break, so I packed & got ready for it but it fell through. However, my kids are now bouncing off the walls, & I'm busy, busy trying to appease the monster children in addition to sucking in my Rollergirl duties. Quadruple Shit! And being that it's the high season in Austin Rollergirl activity, something is going on every weekend. And I seem to be missing at least a tit for tat.

If ANYONE has pics or bout reviews for something I've missed, feel free to email me at rollergirls@sbcglobal.net. Cause right about now, I'm feeling pretty bad at not bringing you all the highs & lows of the awesome world of Austin Roller Derby. Help!

No comments: