Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Texas Rollergirls Rock!

I'd like to thank the Texas Rollergirls for being so kind to me & surprisingly supportive of my blog. (I have to admit I was wondering if actual rollergirls would react warmly to it or if they'd get restraining orders....lol.) I never realized that after one simple phone call to the radio that within 2 days I'd have 4 different rollergirls personally emailing me or commenting on the blog. (I'll have to cuss on the radio more often.) 2 rollergirls have actually encouraged me to put some skates on & try out.

(Excuse me while I change my panties.)

And they've all just been super cool. I've gotten a super secret tip about a super secret thing, (which I'm bursting at the seams to blog about but promised NOT to until it is officially announced....and I'm a woman of my word, thank you very much). I also got an ok from one of the ladies to do an informal interview for the blog. YEEESSSSS! I'm hoping that this will be the start of a new monthly blog feature... "20 Questions with a Rollergirl". How cool would that be!

And I think one of the rollergirls has shared my blog address with others in the league cause literally my web hits have DOUBLED overnight. (It's the little blog that could, ya'll.) I mean seriously...check this out. (Click on the chart for larger view.)
So this is just a HUGE THANK YOU to all the Texas Rollergirls, especially Melicious, Dirty Deeds, Apocalippz, & Cheap Trixie. You've all just totally made my year. I'll definitely be seeing you all March 5th.

No comments: