Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New MySpace Page

The Austin Rollergirls Blog is now on My Space. It's not even 24 hrs old yet, so it's still a work in progress. Right now, I've just been focusing on trying to add all the Austin Rollergirls to My Friends one-by-one. (And there are sooooo many.) But soon it will have a Calendar with dates to all upcoming bouts & Rollergirl events, both in Austin & Nationally. And I'll periodically add some pictures & video. It should be a lot of fun & a great sister site to the Blog.


2 comments:

Dark Angel said...

just found you - this is great! I have all of the leauges posted on our MySpace friends.. 10 I believe is the Texas total. I am the co manager for one of them, the southmost leauge in Texas - South Texas Rolleristas. You have done a great job!

Always,
Enya Fayce #333

Missy Mayhem said...

Hey Enya,

Thanks for the compliment! It truly means a lot. Let us know how Dust Devil goes. Be sure to chat up Melissa "Melicious" Joulwan, who will be there w/ the Tx Rollergirls & promoting her book Rollergirl. If anyone can offer any advice to a brand new derby league, she can!

On a side note, I have family in the Valley. Hopefully the next time I'm in town, I can catch a bout!

All the Best,
~Skate Bettie~